Saturday, 1 March 2008

Butlins Skegness Caravan Park Opens for the Season 01/03/08

Butlins Skegness Caravan park opened today, 1st March, for the new season. The Caravan Park opens from 1st March until the end of November every year. Many Caravan Owners at Butlins Skegness would have driven to the Caravan site this morning to open up their caravan for the new season. Unfortunately we have not been able to get to Skegness this weekend. We will be opening up our caravan in a couple of weeks.
We live around 2.5 hours away from Butlins Skegness between Derby and Burton. During the summer months we spend most of our weekends with our two dogs at our Caravan. We travel down after work on a Friday evening & return home on Sunday afternoon.

We hire out caravans at Butlins Skegness for other caravan owners, so during the time the caravan park closes we are still involved with it.

Sometimes my Husband, Peter & I go to the caravan by ourselves for one of the Adult Weekends, such as the 70's or 80's breaks.

4 comments:

maria said...

Ah, thats taken me back, i remember the days when i used to go with my parents. My mom used to drop me off at one of the clubs and i'd have fun singing and dancing. Butlins has changed a little though i think and i'm not sure i'd want to take my kids there now although i may try!

Tom W said...

Oh I don't know Maria it's not bad at all, I still take my kids there and they have a great time.

Caravans

Santhiya said...

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow /Hey thanks man!! you are so good. I think this the perfect work.


Caravans Sales

nomzam said...

Am checking the prices and images but I think that list is not updated. Will you check and update that list I wat to know about Caravan houses.